Sunday, February 5, 2012

Don't text and drive, level 25!

You are half way there!


It's speeder time! Her is the one I choose. 
You can buy a speeder from the Republic Fleet. 



But wait...there's more!
I followed my class quest for the Great Hunt to Tatooine and guess what I found!
There is a speeder vendor on Tatooine, right here.




All the speeders are on display so take your time and window shop. You learn how to ride a speeder from your class trainer and it costs 40,000 credits and the actual speeder costs 8,000 credits. So save up!


A look at my talent tree so far.






The last five levels went rather smoothly. Mako's story line is getting pretty interesting. I won't give any spoilers away but I can't wait to see how it unfolds. 


The only interesting healing ability I acquired was:


Cure



Cleanses a friendly target of up to two negative tech or physical effects.



Once you have The Cure..(hehe)








It's pretty handy when your party members are on fire. Keep an eye on your party member debuffs. You're doing great!













No comments:

Post a Comment