Sunday, February 26, 2012

Level 30 and the End of Chapter 1

I finished the first chapter of my class quest which is The Great Hunt. I am now, Moz'nahve, Champion of the Great Hunt. As if finally being able to kill Tarro Blood wasn't reward enough. A fancy new title!


Though I do prefer my "Homewrecker" title. At the completion of Chapter 1 you get to choose your Legacy name. You can click the box closed if you are not yet sure what you want it to be. It will appear when you log on and reappear with each load screen. 


I choose Doyenne It means: a woman who is the senior member, as in age or rank, of a group,class, profession, etc.


I also got to experience a few new space battles. I am really enjoying the space battles in The Old Republic. If you haven't tried them, give it a shot. You can retry, retry and retry again if you fail. It's no big deal.


I do it all the time. This is how I spend most of my time in ToR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment