Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Speeder, Speeder Bantha Meat Eater!

I hit level 40 on my bounty hunter this weekend. Yay!

I picked the orange and yellow speeder, Lhosan Racer. I bought in on Quesh but it is also available on the Imperial Fleet.




It costs 210,000 credits for training to drive a speeder so save up! Plus another 8,000 credits to purchase the speeder itself. For a full list of speeders and where to find them check out Button Mashers of the Empire write up on them.

I started playing around with my gear around level 35. I noticed I started getting gear with the "special" stats like accuracy, surge, power, alacrity, & crit. As a bounty hunter you want aim, lots and lots of aim. As a healing bounty hunter you want lots of aim and alacrity. Alacrity reduces casting time like haste from World of Warcraft.
I am not sure of a cap on haste yet and many of your casting times are pretty quick anyway. And you have a few instant casts to fill in the cool downs of the bigger heals.

It's more then friendly fire it's Buddy System Bullets!
Now hold still while I shot in your general direction.


Hit them with rapid healing to charge your supercharge gas. It reduces the cool down on healing scan by 100% so you only need to wait for the global cool down.

The best way to see how you heal in a worst scenario situation, try a warzone. They are fast paced with a full eight people and everyone is running everywhere. If you feel you are doing well and can follow the crowds, healing. I think you will do well in a raid like atmosphere.





No comments:

Post a Comment